Benijofar in Arabic, yauhar, means "son of the pearl" and may refer to the Arabic family name Yauh or an orographic relief in the shape of a pearl. The fate of the village is irrevocably linked to the river Segura, which is due not only to its wealth, but also to its misfortune. the flood in 1957 devastated the village and killed its inhabitants. Now the canalised river is under complete control and it is a source of income for Benijofar. The main activity of this village is agriculture and the emphasis is on the cultivation of fruit and vegetables that daily supply the market of all towns and villages of the province of Alicante. Tourism is also playing an increasingly important role in Benijófar. In recent years, thousands of villas have been built in the residential area of Benimar, which is shared with the neighboring municipality of Rojales. These villas have mainly been purchased by the English and Dutch as second homes. As a result, the range of shops has also been expanded and the village has four large supermarkets. Benijófar also has a few pleasant village squares, walking routes and parks.
A beautiful residential area will be built here, of which the first phase has already been completed. The villas offered here are the phase II project with a completion date in 2021-2022
The villas have the following to offer:
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate toilet in the basement
- Completely finished basement (basement floor) with separate room where one can make an extra bedroom.
- Video intercom
- Electric shutters in the bedrooms and living room
- Air conditioning on the ground and first floor
- Pre installation air conditioning in the basement
- Automatic entry gate
- Complete interior and exterior lighting
- Private swimming pool with outdoor shower
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.