The more traditional Rojales, with its cave districts and deep-rooted Huerta culture, contrasts with the important tourist complex that forms the urbanizations of Ciudad Quesada, Pueblo Lucero, Doña Pepa, Pueblo Bravo and El Pepín.
These urbanisations, equipped with the best facilities and services, have become one of the main engines of residential tourism on the Costa Blanca, as evidenced by the 5,000 families from Spain and the rest of Europe who have settled in the city in recent years. have.
The perfect communication, the mild climate and the interesting cultural halo that surrounds Rojales, are attractions that convince tourists, domestic and foreign, to own their home in the municipality.
In this villa you can catch your breath after a golf party or a brisk walk.
Plot size: from 222.50 m²
Built-up area: 116 m²
Basement with garage: 89 m²
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Television connection in the living room; bedrooms and winter terrace
- Telephone connections in the living room and bedrooms
- Home access to broadband fibre optic telecommumnications services
- Colour video intercom entry system
- Pre-installation for video surveillance
- In basement there is a pre-installation for fast charging points for car, motorcycle and bicycle batteries
- Pre-installation for Airzone air conditiong control system in bedrooms
- Pre-installation of split air conditioning in basement
- Floorheating in the bathrooms
- Basement + storage area, space for 2 cars
- automatic garage door
- Winter terrrace with outdoor kitchen
- Completely finished garden of Japanese design
- Automatic irrigation system
- Private pool 26 m² with a waterfall, stairs and spa bench
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.