San Pedro de Pinatar is a town in Murcia of great natural beauty, it is located north of the Mar Menor and is known for the beauty of the beaches and the Natural Park Salinas de San Pedro de Pinatar, an ideal place to enjoy a day of its landscapes, visit the salt mine and enjoy the beaches. Despite being a small town , it has experienced great tourist growth in recent years , offering numerous services and all kinds of equipment to make this place a perfect holiday destination.
Here we not only find sun and beach , there are several emblematic places worth visiting in San Pedro de Pinatar such as the Church of the Holy Trinity, the Bell House, the Museum of the Sea, the Barón de Benifayó Museum among others . The sea is always present in this place, if you love the sea you will find numerous water sports in the marina, sport fishing, and you will also find beaches known for windsurfing, such as Playa de la Mota, Villananitos or Lo Pagán , or protected beaches such as Playa de la Llana in the natural park.
The villa is located in this beautiful area.
- Plot size: from 155.66 m²
- Built area: 164.69 m²
- Solarium : 52.33 m²
- Garden: 81 m²
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, hobs, extractor fan, oven and dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Storage space under the stairs
- Aluminum blinds
- TV connections in every room
- Telephone connection in the living room and master bedroom
- Indoor and outdoor lighting in LED
- Pre-installation air conditioning
- Pre-installation for washing machine
- Private swimming pool with light
- Garden with natural plants, white stones and artificial grass.
- Parking space on the plot
- Remote control for exterior gate in keyready house and showhouse
This info given here is subject to errors and do not form part of any contract. The offer can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Prices do not include purchase costs.